quinta-feira, 17 de março de 2011

he's the only guy...


Nathan: “He’s the most…amazing guy in the whole world.”
Curtis: “Dude, you haven’t even been out of London.”
Nathan: “I don’t care. I love him. I know he thinks I only wanna have sex with him, that’s not what it’s about. I mean when that moment comes…I want it to be perfect. He’s the only guy, that makes my heart beat faster & slower at the same time. When I’m not with him…I’m not livin’. I’m only existing until I can hold him in my arms again.

kisses & hugs *

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Todos os comentários, sugestões ou criticas são bem vindos - até mesmo um simples "Olá" - isto, obviamente, se forem construtivas, qualquer comentário que seja ofensivo será recusado. Os comentários serão respondidos no próprio post, maioritariamente.

 



Copyright © 2009 - 2013 Trouble in Paradise Blog. All rights reserved.