quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2012

eh.

I really love when I try to talk to my parents about what I want to do and stuff like that and they just... eh. -___-' I'm searching for some Summer Schools or Summer Jobs outside of Portugal (preferably in UK)... I really want to do something like that and vary my CV with some experiences. I was trying to talk to them about that, and they just didn't care and they were like "I don't have money for that". Oh God! I wasn't asking for money... actually I want to pay it for myself. I was just asking for their opinion and advice.

I really don't why I wrote in English, but... eh.

2 comentários:

  1. I understand you. It's so frustrating when this happens to me. :S No one understands us. :/ Good luck ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. É o mesmo que eu pedir ajuda acerca do meu futuro a minha mãe e ela me responder ''eu cá nao sei de nada''. Seriously? '-'

    bejinhos

    ResponderEliminar

Todos os comentários, sugestões ou criticas são bem vindos - até mesmo um simples "Olá" - isto, obviamente, se forem construtivas, qualquer comentário que seja ofensivo será recusado. Os comentários serão respondidos no próprio post, maioritariamente.

 



Copyright © 2009 - 2013 Trouble in Paradise Blog. All rights reserved.